I am trying to splice many 1:24,000 DEM's, but i want a seamless
complete coverage.  I keep getting NULLs that are messing up the
image.  Please help, how do I get rid of the NULLS so that I can splice
all these DEM's together!  I haven't used Vertical Mapper that much, but
it seams like it should be able to do this.  Please give me a run down on
some type of procedure to slice mutliple DEM's together!  Thanks

Sean Morgan
TerraGraphics Enviromental Engineering, Inc.
Moscow, ID 83843