Greetings All:  Thanks to Brian, Andy, Jacques(even if he did get it upside down on
the first try), Russell, David and Debbie.  The info on the A series of standard paper
sizes will be very usefully since those seem to be the most commonly used.

One private response indicated there was a difference between a "standard" A0 page and
an "ISO" A0 page, with the ISO A0 page being noticeably larger.  Anyone know anything
about this??

BUT, I seem to recall (probably from a Production Cartography class at Michigan State
Univ about 7 years ago) running across a listing of standard paper sizes that was
several pages long.  I remember it including A series, B series and others.  Perhaps
my memory is more than just "fuzzy" and I'm totally mis-remembering.

Can someone either confirm my failing (failed??) memory or provide ideas of where else
I might look to pursue this??  ....thanks  ...Bob

Robert Karr
Science Research Assistant
Science and Technology Division
Legislative Service Bureau