Good morning, afternoon, and for some goodnight.

I was wondering if any one out there knows how to move a symbols position?
I have a table full of symbols and would like to move them so that they are
not in the center of another region layer.  I have about 4 tables that i am
trying to display in one map window but all of the symbol layers overlap
each other.  I know that you can move them individually but i have about
4000 symbols in two tables.  Is there any code that moves a whole table of
symbols?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks all
Ethan