It is possible to run some limited commands in a workspace.  (I still use MI 4.1.2)
For
example, I have a few workspaces where I have a message pop up at the end of loading
the .wor.  To tell the users what the line colours mean, I have this line at the end
of the
workspace:

Note "Note" + chr$(10) + "Red Lines are Waste Water Sewers"

I just tried to run a menu command in a .wor, but it didn't work.  I tried:

Run Menu Command M_FILE_PAGE_SETUP

to invoke the page setup dialog box.  When I ran the workspace, I got a message that
M_FILE_PAGE_SETUP is an invalid sub procedure.  I guess MI doesn't like subs
outside of MapBasic.

Anyway, has anyone else tried to run commands in a workspace?  Which ones have
worked?

Gerald Kornelsen