Fellow listers,
This is my week for strange issues, I know!  When I query a table and save a
copy of the query table to Microsoft Access, there is a column with the
MapInfo ID number. I have a list of student points that need to be
repositioned and querying by the MI ID number would be great. Except when I
open the MI table, the MI ID field is not displayed. Anyway to display it so
I can use it in querying out these points to reposition?  I have looked in
the manual and darn if I can find any reference to it. Thanks in advance.

Fran Peck
Peoria Unified School District
6330 W Thunderbird Rd
Glendale, AZ 85306