MediaMapper just released by Red Hen Systems for Kodak cameras.

http://www.redhensystems.com

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Gatot Purnomo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 1:58 PM
To: Mapinfo-l
Subject: MI GPS & Digital Camera Connection

Hello Folks...

I remember when somebody in this list discussing about connecting GPS and a
Digital Camera successfully..sometimes ago.
Could you please kindly refresh my memory what was it all about..?
One of our client is asking its possibility of this matter and get it loaded
in his MapInfo application.

Thank's in Advance...
Regards,
Gatot Purnomo
PT. GEONUSA INFOTAMA (GEOINFO)
Tel./Fax.: 62-21-8200167, Mobile: 0811-151247