Hello all, I created points manually (lat,lon) in a spreadsheet program and am
attempting to bring them into a MI map. The scales seem to be way off and I guess I
figured it should be easier than it is. Any help would be great.
Thanks.
Jim Schumm

James R. Schumm
MDRC (Manpower Demonstration Research Corporation)

16 East 34th Street
NY, NY 10016
PHONE: (212) 340-8866
FAX: (212) 684-0832