use the "Table, Raster, Adjust Image Styles ..." menu, select the image to
modify, and then you can change the contrast and brightness

-----Original Message-----
From: David Eagle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 2:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI Aerial Photography

I have some aerial photography onto which I am overlaying other
data...When I print it out though the photos are very dark. Is there
any way within the mapinfo environment that I can adjust the
brightness/contrast of these photos?

I have tried exporting the window as numerous file types and
altering this in paint programmes which is sucessful but when I do
this the quality of the picture is degraded and overlaid text
becomes blocky...

Any Ideas would be welcome...
Thanks, Dave