I have a series of workspaces based on 8 specific regions in California.  I
print two layouts for each region, one is the map and the other is table
information.  It's time consuming to go into each folder, bring up the
workspace, open the layouts, print each one, close the workspace, go into the
next folder (region) and repeat the whole process.  Is there a way I can
bundle these together?  Similar to Excel where you can have many worksheets in
one file.  I'd like one big fat file with all the workspaces in it so I could
just say "print all" and everything would print.

I am not a major computer guru which means I don't know much about macros.
Fooled around with them but success rate is low.

<;)))><
Sarah the Secretary