Hi

A clent sent us is a file in both format (.e00 and .shp). It's the same
file. To convert the file, i used ARCLINK for the e00 format and UNIVERSAL
TRANSLATOR for the .shp. Both trys failed. The messages in the log file were
the followings:

For e00:

section EXP - ignore
section ARC found - processing .....
WARNING: ENULLS:
    NULL character(s) found in export file.
    Transforming NULLS to spaces.
    Results of translation may not be correct.
WARNING: EBADEXP:
   Bad Export file.
    Arc/Info Export file is not in expected format.
WARNING: EEOF:
    Unexpected EOF found in export file
WARNING: EBLKRED:
    Error reading export file block ARC, block #128
Error converting of Arc/Info export file h:\...

and the following for the shp file:

Read operation failed while reading shape record content.Failed reading
record number 879757410
ShapeType found is '1219853656'. ShapeType expected is '5'
Read operation failed while reading shape record content.Failed reading
record number 879757410
ShapeType found is '1219853656'. ShapeType expected is '5'
Rejected 1 feature(s) destined for MapInfo file
H:\Base_geographique\Affectation\foret\PQ2000\pq2000.tab
Converted 6 feature(s) with no geometry into MapInfo `NONE' features in
MapInfo file H:\Base_geographique\Affectation\foret\PQ2000\pq2000.tab
Read operation failed while reading shape record content.Failed reading
record number 879757410
ShapeType found is '1219853656'. ShapeType expected is '5'
FME Session Duration: 2.5 seconds

Read operation failed while reading shape record content.Failed reading
record number 879757410
ShapeType found is '1219853656'. ShapeType expected is '5'
Program Terminating

Translation FAILED.

My question is: Could somebody tell me exactly what does it mean. Is it the
client file that is not good or is the problemm on my side. Thanks