You can create a view, similar to StreetInfo tables, in a text file which
looks like:

!Table
!Version 300
Open Table "AvancesEjemplo.TAB" Interactive
Open Table "capaest.TAB" Interactive
create view AvanceObra as select * from CaPaEst, AvancesEjemplo  where
CaPaEst.numero = AvancesEjemplo.Carretera

And when you map this new table, you'll have all fields.   Make sure you
have a 1:1 correspondence, or no info will show.  You'll also need to have
both fields indexed, but if the Access table is ODBC, you may have
performance issues while creating the index, if the file is large.   So
maybe it's best to open the table directly.