Roy,

Dmitry posted some time ago an awesome example of using WinAPI
CreateProcess() and WaitForSingleObject() functions to do just that.

I'm sure you can find it from list archive. I made this lil application to
run GhostScript within MapInfo using that code and it seem to work very
nice. I'll post it to Bill Thoen with the source in case you need more
backup. Feel free to contact me directly, if you are in hurry.

Regards,
        Anssi