I can link to an Access2000 table, via ODBC - but it won't open if I ask for
all fields (about 60).  It only opens if I select a subset.  Why?

I've wondered if there is a limit to the number of fields that can be read
by MapInfo while linked by ODBC?  Will it only open certain field types??
Are there other quirks linking by ODBC that are not listed in the book or
help?  I have version 5.5.

Karen