Hi,
is there a simple way of making the coordinate/zoom/scale text in the
status bar bigger? or is there a way of mirroring the info to (say) an
animation layer in a mapper?
I am trying to write an app that returns the cursor location without
the mouse buttons being pressed and I cannot see anything that will
report an X or Y without a button click. I suppose I  could just live
with the standard read out, but I really want to make it much bigger
than the current options.....might also be a useful tool for visually
impaired users.

Russell Lawley
geologist
BGS