I was trying to do a simple program to create a list of Auto Parts stores
based on Zip Codes
   Does anyone have a code snippet that might be a good starting point
perhaps?

I have the US Zip Codes CD and Map Basic 5.5

----------------------------
The Table  looks like this:

Definition Table
  Type NATIVE Charset "WindowsLatin1"
  Fields 3
    StoreName Char (12) ;
    StoreNumber Char (5) ;
    Zip Char (5)

The input data is a delimited ASCII file that looks like this:

Kragen              |K1037|95112
Auto Works       |A0012|95008

It would read the Data and create the Map, that's about all.
If anyone has a little stuff I could use to get started I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks