Has anyone had problems displaying raster files with MapX 4?

I have TIFF images that work fine with MapInfo Pro 5.5, but generate an 'Image Format
Not Recognized' error when attempting to view with either MapX 4 or
GeosetManager40.exe.

I'm using VB6 and Win95 on Compaq EN hardware.

I've been in touch with MapInfo Technical Support but they are unable to replicate the
problem.

Any thoughts?

Mike Lynch
Lincolnshire County Council
IT Division
Tel: (01522) 553819
Fax: (01522) 516012

Note: We are a Microsoft Office site.  Our base version is 4.3.  Please make sure
that files you send can be read in this format.

Disclaimer: This document and any attachments to it contain information that is
private and confidential and should only be read by those persons to
whom they are addressed. No person, without subsequent written
confirmation of their contents, should rely upon the contents of this
e-mail. This e-mail and the information it contains are supplied in good
faith but Lincolnshire County Council shall not be under any liability in d
 amages or otherwise for any reliance that may be placed upon them by the r
 ecipient.

Further, this document is sent for information and/or negotiating
purposes only and shall not have the effect of creating a contract
between the parties.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender(s)
immediately by telephone. Please also destroy and delete the message
from your computer.

Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited save unless expressly authorised by the sender.