-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Steve Wallace
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 12:15 PM
To: MapInfo-L
Subject: MI Census Data Request

Does someone know where I may find/buy Florida Census *data* at block group
level more easily than the www.census.gov site? I only need a few columns
of data (people, households, median income, etc), but it will take forever
to acquire it via the on-line queries, the way the Census site is set up.

Thanks,

Steve Wallace
GIS & Market Information Manager
Florida Farm Bureau Insurance Companies