From: Richard Greenwood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 7:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI PS / PDF output

I am trying to create high resolution PDF output for a commercial printer.
I bought Adobe Acrobat 4.0, and have tried various combination of settings
to produce PS or PDF files, but when I get over an 8½x11 paper size and
over 2400DPI MapInfo crashes with a Dr. Waton divide by zero error. It
seems to have nothing to do with the content of the MapInfo layout window,
just the page size and DPI. ANy help or suggestions? I would be forever
grateful.

Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.