I am attempting to translate Autocad R14 DWG fiels using the Universal
Translator with the following parameters:

        Projection: US State Plane Coordinate System (1983, feet)
                        New Jersey 2900 (1983, US Survey feet)

Every time I try this I get a "translation failed" message and when I check
the 'mutlog.txt' the last line says:

        Invalid value found in MapInfo Coordinate System Definition `coordsys earth
projection 8, 33, "survey ft", -74.5,   38.8333333334, 0.9999, 492125, 0'
        Program Terminating

        Translation FAILED.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on another way to translate this
file so that I may overlay the parcel data onto my DOQ files.

Thanks in Advance.

Eric G. Powell, PE
GIS Manager
Township of Sparta