Thanks to everyone for their help so far learning
MapInfo. I was wondering if I could get help with two
related questions:

1. Is there any place on the web with MapInfo tables
of congressional districts?

2. I have data in multiple spatial layouts (e.g., zip
codes, counties, etc). These data do not perfectly
line up (e.g., zip codes cross county lines). How,
show of averaging, do I get these to line up?

Christopher