Hi!

Can anyone help me with the following problem?
I need to select points which fall within a series of polygons.  I can do this easily
enough by querying using the 'within' command however, I also need to specify that any
points which fall on the boundary between two polygons should not be counted twice,
which is what seems to happen.  Points which fall on a boundary should be included in
the polygon to the right or below the point.  Any ideas how I can do this?

Many thanks,
Vicki.