I am looking to link excel spreadsheets to MapInfo too...I recently
downloaded an *.mbx called PixShow which works great and I
would like to link *.xls files in a similar way i.e. by clicking on a
point and launching the data for that site. How this can be done I'm
unsure...Is there such a utility in existence or is Curtis' script going
to be my best bet?

TIA, Dave.