Use a Win32 API call
(for more info check out SetWindowPos Declare in the API Viewer
(Win32API.txt))
eg.
1/ copy the following to a module in your project (nb e-mail will probably
truncate the function statment)

Declare Function SetWindowPos Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal
hWndInsertAfter As Long, ByVal x As Long, ByVal y As Long, ByVal cx As Long,
ByVal cy As Long, ByVal wFlags As Long) As Long

2/ Create a new form with your buttons on and place in the form load:-

Const conHwndTopmost = -1
Const conHwndNoTopmost = -2
Const conSwpNoActivate = &H10
Const conSwpShowWindow = &H40
SetWindowPos hwnd, conHwndTopmost, leftToolLoc, rightToolLoc, leftToolwidth,
rightToolwidth, conSwpShowWindow

You'll have to experiment with some of the values, I hope this helps

Tim Chinchen (GIS Systems Developer)
I.T. Services Bournemouth Borough Council