From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ole Gregor
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 12:09 PM
To: 'Eric Frost / HR and Associates, Inc.'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MI annoying feature of Windows 2K Pro?

I hope this is a feature ! (Vertical Mappe will only function on the first instance of Mapinfo, so it would bee a great improvment, but I can also se the potential problems)

Ole Gregor

Viborg Amt, Miljų og Teknik/Viborg County, dept. of enviroment, natureconservation, planning and highways

(45) 87 27 13 07