I have a question for the gurus of MI. I have several school service area
polygons, and, not surprisingly, when I drew them at one zoom level, the
boundary lines matched. However, when I zoom in, I have spaces between the
boundary lines, which when I drop student addresses on the map, can mean
that some of my students do not select in a boundary select.  Does MI have a
topology cleaning feature someplace hidden that I have been unable to find -
or a work around other than drawing my boundaries at 0.005 mi?!  If when I
redraw my boundaries for this year (because we have added new schools and
rearranged some boundaries anyway), I draw them in the same table/coverage
rather than separate tables and use the node snap feature, will the line
between the two polygons "snap" together?  Thanks in advance and will sum.

Fran Peck
Peoria Unified School District
6330 W Thunderbird Rd
Glendale, AZ 85306