Dear Elias,

As a MAPINFO-L member, I followed all your attempts to get out of your
misery. I think we all felt with you and were as desparate as you to do
something. However, we could not reach you.

Never mind, you and all of us learned something. Do feel free to be on the
MAPINFO list. We all know you now and I am sure if ever you have a problem
we will all help you, smiling to ourselves and say 'That was this fellow
that sent us all those unsbscribe mails' and instead of thinking 'What
happened to Elias?' we will know you are still going on in this world and
when we read about Lebanon in the papers we know you are there.

Eivind O. Kofod

Singhai Management Sdn Bhd
1421 Jalan Teluk Likas
88400 Kota Kinabalu
Sabah, Malaysia

reply e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Complete CV may be viewed and downloaded at: www.borneo-online.com.my/kofod
<http://www.borneo-online.com.my/kofod>

Phones +60 (088) 434020
       +60 (018) 9893410 (mobile)
Fax    +60 (088) 434030

Please note: Malaysian Time is GMT+8

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Kofod;Eivind;O.;Mr.
FN:Eivind O. Kofod
ORG:E.O.Kofod
TITLE:Natural Resources Management Consultant
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+60 (088) 434020
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+60 (088) 434020
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+60 011 820401
TEL;WORK;FAX:+60 (088) 434030
TEL;HOME;FAX:+60 (088) 434030
ADR;WORK:;;1421 Jalan Teluk Likas;Kota Kinabalu;Sabah;88400;Malaysia
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1421 Jalan Teluk Likas=0D=0AKota Kinabalu, Sabah 88400=0D=0AMalaysia
ADR;HOME:;;1421 Jalan Teluk Likas;Kota Kinabalu;Sabah;88400;Malaysia
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1421 Jalan Teluk Likas=0D=0AKota Kinabalu, Sabah 88400=0D=0AMalaysia
URL:http://borneo-online.com.my/kofod
URL:http://borneo-online.com.my/kofod
ROLE:Natural Resources Manager
BDAY:19460927