Hello,

Our clients experiencing problems with their Integrated Mapping application. They
issue:

mi.do "Set Next Document Parent " & hwnd & " style 3"
mi.RunMenuCommand 816 ' create cartographic legend

If the user tries to change the color of legend title at step 2 of the wizard, color
boxes
are now drawn (when I changed style from 3 to 1, they were drawn at the top-left corner
of the screen).

The legend is created as strange non-functional partially-visible window at the
top-left
corner of the screen. Sometimes it locks the application.

I have found that simple "Set Next Document Parent " & hwnd & " style 3" command
causes style controls to disfunction, and even GPF for line style control. The scenario
is simple - issue Set Next Document Parent (but do not actually create the document)
and call Layer Control for the map. Try to change the layer style (brush, border pen).

This happens with MapInfo 5.5. I wonder whether this has been solved by some service
pack, patch, whatever.

Thanks,

Dmitry Bogdanov
GIS Department Manager
Kiev Software Factory Ltd.
room 46 9/12 Baumana St, Kiev, Ukraine 03190
Tel: (380 44) 442-6077; (380 44) 443-7925
Fax: (380 44) 443-7925
Internet: http://www.ksf.kiev.ua