At times I use 'Note' inside programs for error checking of variable
contents. On a few occasions now I have found that instead of finding
errors this method creates errors. This most recently has occurred while
assigning values from table columns to variables to calculate and then
update other columns. Variables are assigned the wrong values and even from
the wrong records. Once deleting the 'Note' the code works perfectly.
Trying to find phantom errors has been testing until I reached this
conclusion.

Could anyone support or deny my claims?

Kingsley

K Gum
Senior Research Assistant
Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
Queensland University of Technology
Ph: (07) 3864 1750      Fax: (07) 3864 1827
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]