Trying to convert a shapefile of some city streets to a tab file, and then
overlay them with my Streetpro layer.  I have been unsuccesful with the
overlay thus far, because my converted street layer winds up hundreds of
miles off.  I can convert the shapefile using the UT (the shapefile is
StatePlan NAD 27) and it successfully converts to a tab file, and I think
the trick may be in the projections of the two different layers.  I thought
the list woud have many a subscriber that would be familiar with this.  Any
help is appreciated.

thanks,

Tony

Tony D'Ambrosio