I would like to thanks to all that answered my inquire about this issue. I got a
handful of replies here is the SUM:

1 ) this doesn't work. I had tried before.

From:   John Maguire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
If you can connect your printer  to LPT 1 you can simply use the command line in
DOS to copy your file to LPT1.
This works realy well with .PRN files and should work for .PDF
C:\copy "type full path name and file name (keep  file names to less than 8
charachters )" LPT1.
Hope this helps.

John

2 )
From:   "Leduc, Yannick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        I don't know about DOS commands, but you could select your PDF files
in Windows Explorer and drag'n'drop them in your printer, under the printer
setting window. Acrobat will open by itself and print your document.

It worth a try, good luck!

Yannick

3 ) NOTE: each one is about 6 MB and I have about 200 PDF files

From:   "Peter Graham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You could try e-mailing them to yourself as attachments and then select the
print attachments option when you want to print them all out?

Regards
Peter Graham

4 )
From:   "jw&a inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

if they're in the same folder, you can shift click them, right click them
and select print from the popup menu. you can't do too many at once, though,
because you run out of dde channels. maybe 25 at a time or so.

5 )
From:   "Blair, Sylvia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You can multi-select the files in Windows Explorer. Right click and select
"print".  This solution opens the associated application but doesn't display
the files.  All files will be printed without further user intervention.

Thank again for spending your time helping me.

Dyan C. Catamaran
Phero Tech Inc.