At 08:27 AM 3/27/00 -0700, Ann Moulding wrote:
>Know what you mean about SPAM
>Or is there a way to force a refresh for a raster image?
>
>What do you mean by refresh? - Whenever you pan around a raster image - it
>graduallyshifts from its actual registration.  Anyway "Redraw Window", or
>Ctrl-D - will refresh your raster image on your screen. (Because of the
>shifting problem I mentioned before - whenever working iwth raster images  -
>redraw the window frequently)

What I mean mostly is, that I'm regenerating the raster dynamically, so I
need both the image and registration to be reloaded.  I believe that
refresh dosn't reload the registration, nor the image completely.  For
vectors, no problems, the dataset is totally reloaded without a problem,
but rasters don't seem to work the same because of the registration info.

The only option i've seen so far, was to completly remove the layer, but if
it is the only one in the map, the map gets closed.