Mapping Pro's out there,

Is there any way of saving thematic features (e.g. I have a ranged
thematic map), as a separate table? I think the problem of
"workspace trouble" in my last mail stems from the fact that I am
only saving the thematic layers within a workspace environment
and not as separate entities...For some reason when I try to open
my .wor the thematic layers are no longer there. If I can save them
as layers (*.tab) there won't be a problem!

Dave