Date sent: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:22:37 -0700
From: Pam Curry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: David Eagle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: MI Thematic saving!

Hello David,
MapInfo should be able to preserve your thematic maps in the workspace. I've had "invalid frame" errors, but only when my thematics were based on queries created from mouse-pick selections. If Mapinfo has a selection statement to generate the query it seems to do okay, at least for me (MI5.5 on NT workstation sp3).

Pam

Solution: Jacques Paris did some testing of this and had the same problem, listed below are his solutions apart from the obvious 'Don't do it'....