I'm not sure whether to define certain variables using Global or Dim in a
Project. I have a project comprised of several modules, one module which is
used for checking the validity of user input in edittext boxes. I am
changing most Global statements to Dim statements (outside of procs) in
each module because for the most part each module is independent of each
other. Therefore the Dims will act as Globals only for that module.

However, I use parameters to pass the contents of an edittext variable to
another procedure in a different module for checking valid user specified
file names and data input. Hence my uncertainty - can I define the
variables passed using Dim (which seems to work) or should I/do I have to
define them as Globals since they are being used by two modules? Maybe I'm
not quite sure about the behaviour of parameters?

TIA

Kingsley

K Gum
Senior Research Assistant
Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
Queensland University of Technology
Ph: (07) 3864 1750      Fax: (07) 3864 1827
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]