Thanks to all who responded in such short time to my request for the line
style editor location.

Jacques Paris, David Crowther, Bill Wemple and Andrew Young (apologies if
I've missed anyone) all pointed me towards the Mapinfo testdrive page at

http://testdrive.mapinfo.com/mipro

If you're interested, I used it to create a three-pixel wide straight line,
offset one pixel above middle. Great for resolving visual overlap problems
of road lanes along the same route in both directions (especially when
adding a theme, e.g. associated traffic volumes). You people who drive on
the wrong side of the road would have to offset below.

Thanks again

Paul

P.S. Hope this helps Bob.

jdt
Canterbury House, 85 Newhall Street, Birmingham B3 1LZ
Tel +44(0)121 237 4002;  Fax +44(0)121 237 4003