Anthony,
        I don't know anything about the pixshow program that you downloaded, but I
have implemented the same thing by doing the following.

1)      Create a new field in the property info table to store the file path of the
image. eg "c:\temp\imagename.tif"
2)      Create a MapBasic application that, when the user clicks on the property, it
calls a procedure that contains the line:-

a)      run application ProgramName + " " + Imagepath

OR

b)      i)Open the image into MapInfo using the Open Table command.
        ii)Create a dummy registration of the image.
        iii)Display the image (Table) in a new map window.

If you have any trouble understanding this, please feel free to give me a call (I just
work down the road from you...kind-da).

Paul Grambauer
Cessnock City Council
PO Box 152,