Just a quick observation really. Using the British National Grid
coord system I have a browser full of eastings and northings. I
selected Table > Create Points and chose the correct columns to
pull out the coords. All Ok... If I now wish to change the location of
these points as a few eastings/northings are incorrect. So I altered
the info in the browser expecting the geographical entity to move to
its new position, I was surprised that it didn't. I'm aware that to
change the point locations I can select the point and click on Get
Info and then change said coords, but this doesn't update the
browser...Any ideas? Should I have gone about it differently?

TIA, Dave