Hi Jonathan

Just read your letter.

By Designs translator, which now does not require MapInfo to run, is
available for evaluation from our Website www.mapsbydesign.co.uk

Typical translation is about 1 second per tile. MapNTF creates seamless
horizontal layers rather than one layer per tile.

I guess it is for you, the customer, to decide which is the leading NTF
translator in the UK.

Please visit our Website at www.mapsbydesign.co.uk or give Adrian Gray
or Bob Young a call on 01633 881117. Email us for an evaluation
password.

Regards

Bob Young
[EMAIL PROTECTED]