Using MapInfo V4.52 or V5.01 / Word 97:
I try to embed MapInfo objects (esp. a map and a self-made legend)
into MS Word and I do not want to use any bitmap format.
But I cannot find any way to adjust the objects in a proper way.
I tried several Word tables or text fields without success.
The problem is, that each object has its own frame, which I cannot
delete.
So, if I arrange the objects, the frames always look ugly!
Please, any good ideas?