All,

I was wondering if anyone else has been having the problems I've been having
printing out different sized maps on different printers.  I print different
sized maps, E size, 11x17 etc on three or four different printers including
HP 755 and other "normal" office printers.  My problem is that occasionally
MapInfo will print to the wrong printer.  it is very random as to what
printer it will try and print to and usually results in mapinfo exiting
without any kind of error message.  Just today while trying to print E Sizes
it kept trying to print 11x17's.  Has anyone else ever has this kind of
problem or know of why it might be doing this?  I'm currently using MI 5.5
Pro with Street Info.  Thanx.

Bryan