In MapInfo 5.5, I clicked on the Info Window and then hit F8.  It worked; I was
able to change the font for the Info Window that way, using the font dialog box
rather than the MapBasic Window.

Subject:    Re: MI Without MB :Increasing Font Size in the Info Tool out
Author: Bill Thoen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       04/18/2000 10:08 AM

You don't need MapBasic, but you do need to know the magic words.
Open the MapBasic window and enter this:

Set Window Info Font ("MS Sans Serif",0,12,0)

The default size is 9, but the font size is controlled by third
parameter (the 12). The first 0 is the font style (0 = normal, 1
= bold, etc.), the last 0 is the color.

- Bill Thoen