The Digital Terrain Model (DTM) Data/Software Sampler CD-ROM
is now available.  This CD-ROM is the first in a series of
low-cost CD products containing subject-matter specific
software and digital data for the GIS and remote sensing fields.

The Digital Terrain Model (DTM) Data/Software Sampler CD-ROM
contains a wealth of conversion software, data viewers, and
utilities for all types of elevation data.  Software titles for
Windows (3.x, 95, 98, & NT), UNIX, and Mac systems are included.

Additionally, in excess of 3 gigabytes of compressed elevation
data sets are also included on the CD-ROM.  Many formats of
elevation data are included e.g. DEM, DTED, DXF, XYZ, contours
to name a few.  Three worldwide elevation data sets are also
included: GTOPO30 - 30 arc second elevation data, ETOPO5 - 5
arc minute elevation data, and NAVY10 - 10 arc minute elevation
data.  Data user's manuals and data set documentation is included
for most standard data sets.

We have kept the cost of this CD low to make it very affordable -
only $25.00 (US) including shipping.  If you are interested
in obtaining more information on this product and future CDs
in this series, please take a look at our web site at:

    http://www.geodatas.com

We also have a 2 CD-ROM set of elevation data for the entire
US at 3 arc seconds for just $45.00 (US).  This includes Alaska,
Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.

Newly available is the TIGERLine 97 data for the entire US -
Cost $130 (US) for the six CDROM set.

Coming Soon DTED Level 0 for the entire world.