Dear all,

Sorry if this is obvious, but I don't have time to plough through the
manual.
I am looking for the MapInfo equivalent of an ArcView feature of "Zoom to
selected record". I have a grid of 750 squares - searching for the correct
grid square by eye & mouse is very slow. Is there a facility of selecting
the grid reference number on the table browser (using FInd) and zooming to
that part of the map? It would save so much time.

Thanks in advance.

Georges Sen-Gupta
Senior Statistics and Information Officer
Crime Reduction Unit
London Borough of Lambeth
UK