(Forwarded Information Moved to File: ~FWRD_1.txt)

    Hello,

    I have been having troubles with my email server, so I will repeat my
    question. My apologies to those who have received this already.

    I have a question about Access and MapInfo's relationship. Curious
    enough when I open an Access table in MapInfo, without making changes
    or additions, then close the TAB file and then open in the Access
    database, MapInfo had added a column MapInfo Index. Why is this
    happening and is there anyway to prevent this?

    TIA

    Peter McPherson

Text - character set unknown