Mats Elfström wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> On 01/04/99, the Midnight Mapper wrote:
> >> Anyone out there interested in building a shareware MIF2TAB.exe?
>
> Well, I just discovered that someone has.
> Visit
> http://pages.infinit.net/danmo/e00/index-mitab.html
> for downloads and more information.
> I cannot vouch for the functionality of this stuff, but it passed a
> simple back and forth conversion test.
>
> Mats.E
> --

Could someone check on the site address mentioned. It seems to be wrong.
Would appreciate if someone could help find the mif to tab convertor.
--

Jaideep Nirula
Radiant Informatics Pvt. Ltd.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
the sender.