Hi Erich

This is from the FME-l email group:

As you know, you can list:

<readerKeyword>_COORDINATE_SYSTEM $(SourceCoordSys)
<writerKeyword>_COORDINATE_SYSTEM $(DestCoordSys)
<
<in a mapping file. After substituting in the appropriate reader and writer
<keywords, and setting up the SourceCoordSys and DestCoordSys macros,
<then the coordinate system is changed.  For example, you might
<do this:
<
<    MACRO SourceCoordSys RT90-2.5V
<   MACRO DestCoordSys LL-RT90
<
<   SHAPE_COORDINATE_SYSTEM $(SourceCoordSys)
 <  MIF_COORDINATE_SYSTEM $(DestCoordSys)

If you go to ftp://ftp.safe.com/fme/ you can download the documentation to
FME (and UT) here you can find out more about how to define coordiantsystem
etc.

Peter

"Eric Frost / HR and Associates, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -
2000 05 02 20:22:29