Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 8:28 AM
Subject: RE: MI RE: (GIS-L) Wide open GPS - no more SA, starting tonight!

Well I don't agree. Ok, it isn't Mapinfo, but its of interest to myself and I'm sure other list users. Its a lot more relevant to me than 'Friday Funnies', Adverts for making easy money and the   huge amount of US centric queries that appear on the list.

I have no problem with any of these, (except the spam adverts) and can quite easily live with them all.
I thought a forum was a place of discussion, not a strictly controlled Q&A group

Andrew

>Dimitri
>
>I agree with the others.
>
>Please keep your topics to Mapinfo or go away.
>
>Jack

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is confidential.  It must not be read, copies disclosed or used by any person other than the named recipient.  Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.