Hello,

Is there a function in MB that can determine if a label object overlap another one (kind of a boolean function)?

I'm asking 'cause I have a layer with overlapping labels and don't want to show them(I know that I can set overlapping to off, but then one of the two or three overlapping labels will still be visible, exactly what I'm trying to avoid). In fact, the only visible labels I want are those who don't overlap with any other.

In my idea, if I can use a true/false function, I can then use a condition in which I would specify to show only the labels with a false value.

I tried to read through the MB docs, but didn't find anything satisfying. So, if you have any idea how to achieve that (or have another way to achieve the same result), it would be gladly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for answering,

Jeff Lepine