To any Mapinfo users that use Maptech NOAA nautical charts:
     I am currently running Mapinfo 5.5 .I have purchased a set of NOAA
electronic charts from Maptech, but cannot import the BSB format files as
they are in a proprietorial format. Is there a translator tool that can be
used with Mapinfo to translate these files to tif so that they can be read
by Mapinfo ?

Michael B. Strong
Department of Fisheries and Oceans
Gulf of Maine Crustacean Fisheries Section
Biological Station
St Andrews N.B. EOG 2XO
ph: 506-529-5939
fax:506-529-5862