Hello Bart,

We also use a Calcom Drawing Board III with MapInfo on Windows NT4. I don't
understand your problem concerning the configuration within MapInfo. I think
that you cannot configure the digitizer in MapInfo. What driver do you use
(WinTab, ...)?

Frank

bart bautista wrote:

> Dear MapInfo users,
>
>           We are new users of MapInfo on a WinNT 4.0 machine.
> Our machine is provided with  a CALCOM Drawing Board III digitizer.
> We were able to successfully install the WinNT 4.0 driver for the
> digitizer and we can see the  cursor of the puck on the screen. However,
> we had a
> problem in configuring the digitizer in MapInfo because we don't have
> the manual of the digitizer. Is there anybody in this list who is using
> the
> same digitizer on WinNT? Could you please provide us with detatiled
> instructions on how to setup this digitizer in MapInfo?
>
> Bart
> PHIVOLCS

begin:vcard
n:WOLTER;Frank
tel;fax:+352 407840
tel;work:+352 496071
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.etat.lu
org:Administration des Eaux et Forets;Aménagement des Bois
adr:;;BP 411;;;L-2014;Luxembourg
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
fn:WOLTER Frank